Large Skillet, Poaching Rack & High Dome Cover Double Boiler Casserole Insert
2 cups whole grain wheat
3 cups water
1. Put wheat and water into casserole insert and start cooking on medium heat on top of the stove until vapor forms over the water.
2. Put 3 cups water into large skillet and turn on medium high.
3. Place poaching rack into skillet and set the casserole insert onto the rack.
4. Cover with high dome cover and reduce heat when steam appears around lip of dome cover.
5. Cook for 2 hours or until grain has opened up.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →