Skip to content
1. Stuff turkey as you wish.
2. Place turkey into the cold roaster with the breast always down.
3. Turn heat to medium and cover.
4. Turn temperature down when there starts to be buubling around the lip of the cover.
5. Allow 20 - 25 minutes per Pound.
6. Turkey will cook on low heat in one - half the time listed on a regular roasting chart.
7. A regular roaster will hold up to a 12 pound turkey.
8. If you want the turkey to look brown, sear turkey in broiler before serving.
9. Turkey may be cooked without skin if desired.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.