Large Skillet, or Saute Pans & Food Processor
3 medium potatoes
1 small onion
3 tablespoon milk
1/3 cup flour
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Shred potatoes, and onion with (#1 cone).
2. If potatoes are shredded ahead of time, add milk to them to avoid discoloration.
3. Beat eggs.
4. Mix dry ingredients before adding to eggs.
5. Drop spoonfuls onto preheated unit.
6. Brown each side, then put on lid and reduce heat to tenderize for 2 - 3 minutes.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →