Skip to content
Pan Fried Fish or Fillets
Regular Skillets, Jumbo Skillets, Saute Pans, Electric Skillet
1/3 cup flour
1 tsp salt
3 tbsp corn meal
1. Preheat skillet on medium heat or 300 degrees for electric skillet.
2. Dredge fish through flour, corn meal and salt mixture.
3. Season olive oil in skillet and place fish ion skillet IMMEDIATELY.
4. Brown one side, turn carefully and brown on the other side.
5. Cooking time is approximately 10 minutes.
6. Cooking oil can be substituted for butter or margarine.
7. Uses less oil than traditional methods.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.