13.5" Saute Pan or Griddle
2 1/2 cups flour
2 cups milk
A pinch of salt
2 tbsp sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1. Beat eggs and sugar till thick, and add melted butter and milk.
2. Sift flour, salt and baking powder together and add egg mixture.
3. Preheat skillets on medium heat.
4. Drop beads of water onto the pan - if they roll around to all edges - the unit is ready to use.
5. Do not baste skillet or griddle with oil for the pancakes.
6. Turn pancakes when bubbles appear.
7. This recipe makes thin pancakes - much like Swedish pancakes.
← Older Post
Newer Post →