Skip to content
Fresh or Frozen Vegetables
1. Put vegetables into pan, and rinse with cool water and then drain.
2. Start unit on medium heat until valve whistles, close valve - then lower to simmer or low.
3. If valve continues whistles, move unit partially off burner.
4. If food scorches, it was either started at too high of heat, the valve whistled for too long, of food was lodged against the valve or in the lip (rim) of the pan.
NOTE: Always rinse fresh vegetables with cold water and drain.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.