PREP TIME: 10 Minutes
COOK TIME: 20 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 Minutes
1. Whisk together flour and eggs in a large 6 Quarts Hammered Double Wall Bowl. Gradually add the milk, water, and vanilla – stirring to combine. Add salt and butter or margarine, beat until smooth.
2. Spray pan with non-stick spray (you will only need to spray the first time) and heat at medium setting. Using approximately 1/2 cup for each crepe, pour batter into the pan. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
3. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, and turn to cook the other side. Stack the finished crepes on a plate.
4. Using a whisk, blend the yogurt and cranberry juice together until smooth.
5. Place a row of fruit down the middle of the crepe and top with a spoonful of yogurt mixture. Roll up as you would a burrito but don’t close ends. Top crepes with fruit and yogurt. You can also pour some maple syrup over crepes for added sweetness.