All Regular and Saute Pans
1 tablespoon minced onion
3 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 slices/ diced American Cheese
dash of pepper
6 shelled hard cooked eggs
1/2 cups diced cooked ham
2 cups milk
1. Melt butter or margarine over medium heat, add onion and simmer until tender.
2. Stir in flour, milk, salt and pepper to make with sauce.
3. Stir until smooth and thick.
4. Add chopped hard eggs, then the ham and cheese.
5. Heat until the cheese is well melted.
6. Serve on toast.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →