Hummus – In your deli there are some wonderful flavors (such as roasted red pepper or pesto)
1 lg. carrot – cone #1
21/2 cup zucchini – cone #1
21 cup cabbage – cone #2
1/2 beet – cone #1 (optional)
1/2 cup diced cucumbers
1/2 cup diced tomato
1/2 – 1 tbs. olive oil
Juice from 1/2 lime
1/2 tsp . salt
1. Shred carrot, zucchini, cabbage and 1/2 beet using your preferred Nutricraft Food Cutter cones.
2. Add cucumber and tomato. Add olive oil, lime and salt. Lightly mix together.
3. Spread wrap generously with hummus, spread approximately 1/2 – 3/4 cup vegetable mixture on top of hummus. Place 3 slices of avocado in the middle. Lightly salt. Roll up, tucking one end if desired.
3. If you are making them for a packed xlunch take a large piece of waxed paper/parchment paper. Place wrap on an angle. Roll up folding ends of paper in as you roll. Cut the wrap in half, lengthwise at an angle. Tear back paper as you eat.
4. If you plan to serve them at a brunch simply slice them in 1 inch servings and place a toothpick through each serving. These are best when served right away.
All ingredients are optional, you can choose the vegetables your family likes the best and use them.