YIELDS: 4+ TORTILLAS
PREP TIME: 5 Mins.
COOK TIME: 15 Mins.
TOTAL TIME: 20 Mins.
- Pre-heat the sauté/griddle/skillet on stovetop medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar.
- Place tortilla in the skillet; spray with the food spray and sprinkle with the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Turnover then spray and sprinkle again. Cook uncovered about 10 minutes or until bottom becomes golden brown. Turn and brown the other side if desired.
- When brown, remove to a flat surface and cut into 8 wedges as you would a pizza.
- Enjoy warm or cooled with a big glass of milk.