YIELDS: 4+ TORTILLAS
PREP TIME: 5 Mins.
COOK TIME: 15 Mins.
TOTAL TIME: 20 Mins.
Depending on sizes of tortillas, use the pan that best fits:
8 Inch Skillet with Cover or
10 Inch Skillet with Cover or
12 Inch Skillet with Cover or
14 Inch Jumbo/Paella Skillet with Cover or
Square Griddle or
7 Inch Saute or
8.5 Inch Saute or
10 Inch Saute or
11.5 Inch Saute
- Pre-heat the sauté/griddle/skillet on stovetop medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar.
- Place tortilla in the skillet; spray with the food spray and sprinkle with the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Turnover then spray and sprinkle again. Cook uncovered about 10 minutes or until bottom becomes golden brown. Turn and brown the other side if desired.
- When brown, remove to a flat surface and cut into 8 wedges as you would a pizza.
- Enjoy warm or cooled with a big glass of milk.