Skip to content
Chili Con Carne
1 lb ground beef
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 clove minced garlic
1 can tomatoes with liquid
1 medium onion (#2 cone)
1 stalk celery (#4 cone)
2 tbsp chopped green pepper
1 can (15 oz) kidney beans
1 cup water
1/2 tsp paprika
1. Preheat unit over medium heat.
2, Add ground beef and fry until lightly brown.
3. Stir frequently to break up lumps of meat.
4. Add seasonings, vegetables and water.
5. Cover and cook over medium heat.
6. When valve, whistles reduce to low heat and close valve.
You may cook the ground beef in inset over 3 inches of water in 3 quart. Ground beef will cook while the fat drips through to water below.
Flavor improves when reheated over low the next day.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.