Prep Time: 5 MIN
Cook Time: 40 MIN
Total Time: 45 MIN
28 oz. can chickpeas, drained
3 med. potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
10 cloves of garlic, peeled
2 tbs. water
1 tsp. cumin seeds
1 jalapeno, seeded and sliced (use more if you dare)
8 oz. tomato sauce
1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1 cup water (salt to taste)
|Skillet with Cover|
1. Process garlic and 2 tbsp. water into a paste in a food processor.
2. Preheat skillet over medium heat.Add garlic paste and cook for a couple of minutes, stirring continuously.
3. Add more water if it dries out too much.
4. Add cumin seeds and stir for 1 minute.
5. Add tomato sauce, stir and cook for 2 more minutes.
6. Add remaining ingredients. Stir. Bring to a boil.
7. Reduce heat to simmer. Cover and cook for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are done.