SERVES: 4 -6
|Large Skillet OR|
- 4 - 6 chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup light cream
- 1 can (4oz) mushrooms
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine (optional)
- Preheat skillet to medium-high or 425 degrees for electric skillet.
- Place chicken breasts in skillet and cook about 10 minutes or until chicken releases from pan.
- Pour sauce over chicken and set heat to simmer.
- Cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced almonds.
- Serve over a bed of rice.