Serves 4 -6
Large Skillet or Electric Skillet
4 - 6 chicken breast
2 tablespoons flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup light cream
1 can (4oz) mushrooms
1 cup chicken stock
2 tablespoons sherry wine (optional)
1. Preheat skillet to medium-high or 425 degrees for electric skillet.
2. Place chicken breasts in skillet and cook about 10 minutes or until chicken releases from pan.
3. Pour sauce over chicken and set heat to simmer.
4. Cook for an additional 30 minutes.
5. Garnish with sliced almonds.
6. Serve over a bed of rice.
NOTE: Barbecue chicken is prepared exactly the same way.
← Older Post
Newer Post →