Large Skillet & Food Processor
1/4 teaspoon salt
dash of pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup cheese (#2 cone)
1. Beat eggs slightly and add salt and pepper.
2. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
3. Let olive oil bubble.
4. Pour egg mixture into skillet.
5. As egg solidifies, take a fork and stir the middle gently to let the liquid egg part cook.
6. When the omelette is partially done, sprinkle the grated cheese on and flip one half of the omelette over the other side.
7. Continue cooking for just a few minutes only.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →