My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Judith is a highly accomplished Oracle NetSuite specialist and global online business entrepreneur. She has a background in Science, worked in the Public Health and recently been accepted as a Health and Nutrition Educator by a Scientific Community in Australia.
She has cross-discipline technical expertise in a variety of areas including Financial Accounting, Taxation, IT project management, E-commerce, Property Wealth Creation, On-site Residential Property Management, NetSuite specialist and Strata Management.
While Judith enjoys her full-time job and managing her global online stores, she and her husband Richard started their own cookware brand with a simple goal of changing peoples’ lives.
On the weekends, Judith and her family teach people healthy food preparation methods without using oil, salt, artificial seasoning, and how to prevent contamination. She promotes keeping ingredients in their purest form, enhancing their natural flavours and maximum nutritional value. Judith strongly believes that since this style of cooking has dramatically changed her family’s lifestyle, it will likewise have a huge impact on others’ lives. She aims to educate more people to learn to eat well, live well and free from metal toxicity.
Richard has been working as a Telecom Engineer for the past 19 years. With a Bachelors Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering, he has managed various Telecom projects and delivered successful mobile network design solutions locally and overseas. Some of his works are:
- Marina Bay Sands Resort and Casino in Singapore
- Singapore's National Library
- Singapore Management University
- Sydney Underground Rail Network
- Westfield Hornsby Shopping Centre
- Neeta City Shopping Centre in Fairfield
- Canberra Hospital Campus
- McDonald Jones Stadium in Newcastle
- iDEN Macro Network in Bangalore, India and in Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Malacañang Palace (Office of the President of the Philippines)
- Palacio Del Gobernador in Manila, Philippines