Our food intake consists of nutrients that are divided into macronutrients and micronutrients. The macronutrients like fats, carbohydrates, and proteins are consumed in large amounts while micronutrients like vitamins and minerals can be taken in lesser doses.
The World Health Organization (WHO) highly recommends the proper and sufficient consumption of food nutrients to maintain physical health. Though there are various sources of food nutrients, you have to be mindful of its source and quantity.
As we get older, the nutritional requirements may vary depending on the professional advice of the physician or dietician. Because we are held responsible for our own body, it would be better to manage what goes in and out.
Let us understand first about these food nutrients. According to experts, nutrients are classified into 7 groups as follow:
- Carbohydrates are known as the main source of energy.
- Fats are considered as one source of energy and important because of fat-soluble vitamins.
- Fibre keeps our digestive system healthy
- Minerals are the inorganic elements helping in body functions
- Proteins are essential to the growth and repair of muscle and other body tissues
- Vitamins are water and fat-soluble needed in many chemical processes in the body
- Water acts as a crucial transporter of nutrients in the body system
Sources of food nutrients are readily available at home, supermarkets, and restaurants. But, how can you maximize their health benefits?
Think about your daily consumption of food. Does each meal satisfy your hunger? nourish your body with nutrients? Your answer must be both to avoid wasting time, effort, and money.
One way to get all the nutrients you need is nutrients absorption. Some of the simple options to absorb nutrients efficiently are organic or natural sources, stress management, and regular hydration.
Nutrient retention is another smart way to keep the nutrients intact while cooking the food. Nutricraft cookware products are specifically designed for locking the essential nutrients when cooking any type of food. The superior quality of the cookware material significantly protects the food from nutrient loss.
Nutricraft provides informative and educational resources about serving nutrition in every meal. For more information, visit www.nutricraftcookware.com or send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org