Having leftovers is a common scenario when there is an excess of food. Though we have an idea about the food serving for the day, we still end up keeping or throwing some leftovers.
We have heard that eating leftovers is unhealthy due to the risks of food poisoning. However, saving the leftover for the next day is considered edible and practical. So, let us find out the facts about leftovers.
- Storage for safety. Determine the amount of food serving and for keeping. You can refrigerate the leftovers in a clean container within 3 hours after cooking.
- Easily spoiled food. Vegetable meals are encouraged to be consumed immediately after cooking. It is not advisable to reheating it either. To avoid wastage, just cook enough veggies for the day.
- Labelling of exploration. Leftovers can be refrigerated for not more than 7 days. For quick reference, you can label as to when you can store it.
- Right cooking temperature. Undercooking or overcooking the food is prone to contamination. You can use a food thermometer to make sure the ideal cooking temperature for each type of food.
- Toxin-free cookware. Prevent the risks of food poisoning while cooking. Choose Titanium-mad cookware for daily food preparations. You can be certain that food toxins would not be consumed by your loved ones.
Leftovers are not really bad at all. You will just have to know how to handle food excess properly. If you feel unsure about leftovers, you can prepare food enough for daily consumption.
Nothing beats a freshly cooked meal so check out our Recipe Hub for free. We have collected simple and easy recipes that you can try. At Nutricraft, we are concerned about serving nutrition in every meal with the help of Titanium cookware products.
If you have not tried Nutricraft Cookware, you can ‘TRY BEFORE YOU BUY.
We are also currently offering a special promo for Mother’s Day from which you can shop more for a lesser price.
You will be surprised how much savings you can get for premium kitchenware. We would love to assist with your inquiries and purchases so get connected with us on social media or email: firstname.lastname@example.org